A What? CNO â€¦ in other words a Chief Networking Officer.
We are of the same thought that adopting the mindset of a CNO will help you grown your business.
There are a few simple steps to ensure that you are playing the part of CNO â€¦
1. Participate in two to three networking events each month â€¨AND follow up with people you meet. â€¨Can we all say we do that regularly?
2. Make a list of the people you wanted to keep in contact with and put them into your calendar and reach out to them once a month via a personal phone call â€“ try to schedule at least two per week.
3. Send a note to people you’ve fallen out of touch with and with whom you’d like to reconnect – past clients, past vendors, a friend of a friend, another business owner you chatted with at your local coffee shop a few months ago. This will keep you foremost in these people’s minds
4. Take good care of your database.â€¨ If you donâ€™t currently use a sales database, send me a quick email and I will direct you to some free database management tools. This is your GOLD â€“ so mine it.
5. Always thank your referral partners.â€¨ Extending a simple “thank you” is probably the single biggest action a CNO can take to maximize the number of referrals you get.
Conveyance Marketing Group is a marketing and web development company with a passion for delivering strategic, sustainable and affordable marketing and web solutions to start-ups and small businesses. Our service offerings include video, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), inbound marketing, graphic design, logo design, advertising and web design. Our creativity is limitless, let us help accelerate the growth of your company! Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.